The kids are pretty dang fired up. The lights are lit. Cookies are on the table. The big man comes tonight. Tomorrow we will have a fine family celebration. Thankfully we have that. I’m pretty excited myself. Hurrah and all that. Hurrah for Christmas.
Note in the photo:
- Christmas tree cookie jar–NOT filled with cookies for Santa
- Cookies for Santa–sugar cookies with “stained glass” melted Life Saver centers
- Mandatory milk to accompany cookies
- Plastic angel with working (!) candle from 30+ years ago.
- Lists for Santa
- Egg carton filled with sparkly art project for Saint Nick to admire
Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Very simple post that says a lot!
Have a Merry 2010 Christmas, too!